Standard Epasa Membership includes basic listing on the EPASA website.
There are Diagnostic Practitioners, who can diagnose, write sick notes and examine a patient.
The NON Diagnostic Practitioners, are able to advise on nutrition and life style. They can not diagnose a patient or write sick notes.
Ethnomedicine Practitioner – D.Emed
Ethnopsychology Practitioner – D.EPP
Ethnomedicine Health Advisor – EHA
Ethnopsychology Health Advisor – EPA
Traditional Health Practitioner – THP (to upgrade to Ethno Health Advisor)
Ethno Massage Therapist – EMT
Student – STU
Ethnomedicine Manufacturer / Health Shop – MNF
EPASA Registration Process
- Initial application with EPASA is a manual process that includes evaluation and committee approval.
- Registration of practitioners will be done according to the field of study, training, proficiency and experience, which is controlled by the executive committee.
- For registration with EPASA please complete the Online Application Form.
- Students will be offered the opportunity to register with the association as students.
- Qualified students will be registered categorically according to their respective field of practice.
- Registration certificates will be awarded to the qualified applicants only after the Accreditation Committee Panel Interview and approval.
- A pro-rata invoice will be issued for initial registration.
- HEPASA registration and Listing only applies to EthnoPsycology Practitioners on the HEPASA Website
- Once registered as an EPASA Member, you can register as a user on our website and set up your listing details.
- Annual membership renewal to be done on our website.
EPASA Website Registration
- Only EPASA Members can register on our website. Manufacturers, Herbal Shops and Training Centers require an additional account and their own Practitioners accounts.
- Step 1 – User account: Once you receive your EPASA Registration Number you can register as a user on our website to create your website user account.
- Step 2 – Payment: Log in to your account to complete the payment section.
- Step 3 – Profile Setup: We will activate your profile page after payment. To set up your PRO Listing profile page, head over to the account page where you can edit your profile at any time.
- Step 4 – Website Setup: Follow the instructions if you want to have a personal website to improve your online presense.
|Administration / Application Fee (non-refundable)||with application||R300|
|Accreditation Panel Interview Fee (non-refundable)||with application||R300|
|EPASA – Membership Fee – Annually: DEM & EHA||with application – Pro rata||R500|
|HEPASA – Membership Fee – Annually: EPP listing||with application||R300|
|Manufacturing or Health Shop – Annually||with application – Pro rata||R1500|
|EPASA PRO LISTING Website Profile – (Inclusive from Jan 2021)||additional service||R200|
|Subject to change **|